Friday, May 13, 2011

Improv Everywhere

      A New York City-based prank collective that causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. Created in August of 2001by Charlie Todd.

     When you see all of the work Todd has done to make a statement in the world, it makes oyu really appreciate the flexibility of art. He has all these thousands of participants who do not even know each other being unified for a purpose and we can not even come to conclusion about social security and welfare in our society. I think it is a a tremendous contribution to the art world because although people do not undrestand what is going on at the time, it is making a statement of I dnt care and I do what I please. That's an important way to look at life and the people who surround you in unchanging judgements. In my opinion these people have some real balls and I give credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment